|Start by selecting one:||Filter your search:||Directions:|
Select one of the governments, or "All", and then push the Submit button to return all employees.
Filter the data by entering all or part of an individual's name or a keyword from the job title. After selecting a government, you also will be able to filter by a specific agency or department.
Read more about this data
Return to stories
See how much state legislators made in per diem payments in 2007.
Contact us for technical problems with this database.
|Job title keyword (optional):|
Department or agency (optional):
Enter a name or the first few letters.
The results of your search are in the table below, sorted by highest to lowest salary. If your search returned more than 25 records, use the "Next" link to scroll through multiple pages of results. Click on any of the column headings to sort the table. The field called "Exempt" indicates if that position is either exempt from the salary cap or received a waiver for a salary that exceeds the cap.
No wonder this unqualified woman weighs about 400 lbs.????
All data was obtained in January 2008. Read more about this data
Steinhauser vs CitySt.Paul et al
Monday, July 14, 2008
Marcia Moermonds Salary $71 thous
2007 Sharon StPaul Ward(2) Election
- ► 2015 (23)
- ► 2011 (62)
- ► 2009 (90)
- Sharon's Scribd Files-FreedomLawSchool_ Forensic F...
- Shewolfeagle-DorothyDay-Homeless-GumWrapper Drug B...
- Alice Krengel-LMNC-Agenda violates Open Meeting
- Nancy Lazaryan MS13-Removes Kathy Lantry from Offi...
- Lantry's Larceny v. Lazaryan Filibuster
- Marcia Moermonds Salary $71 thous
- Sharons FOIA v. Mark Briol Law Firm ie: Merril Lyn...
- SharonScarrellaAndersons v. Co.Ramsey Illegal Tax ...
- MN Elections 64a-Judicial Watch-Obama's Mortgage
- Candidate 64a Sharon Anderson
- Impeachment Kathy Lantry St.Paul Co. President
- Eminent Domain-Bob Zick-Nancy Lazaryan-Thanks upr...
- Elections-IRV-no 56 Nancy Lazaryan
- ▼ July (13)