Thanks to http://www.saintpaulchamber.com/
http://saintpaulmncoc.weblinkconnect.com/cwt/external/wcpages/public/frames_spacc/parent.htmlSaint Paul – Ward 2
← Back to Home Phone:
1058 Summit/PO Box 4384 Saint Paul, MN 55104-0384
1. Please provide a brief biography
WHISTLE BLOWER VA_WIDOW Title 31 Freedom Fighter4You_Consumer Advocate, RealEstate Entreprenuer_1st Non_Lawyer to run for Municipal Judge v Bertrand Poritsky 1994 Republican AG Nominee.
CONSTITUTIONAL/ STRICT CONSTRUCTIONIST "Sharon is not a Liar or Lawyer " MN.Constitution Art. III Separation of Powers, In Re: Scarrella for Associate Justice 221 NW2d.562_ Widow of Cpl.James R. Anderson US MC:11022885 VA 16136312 COVA Dec. 10th, 2002 US Dist.CV-02-332(Rosenbaum) http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/andersonadvocates/PDFedem2006/file6.pdf
3. Why are you running for a seat on the City Council?http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/andersonadvocates/2006water/PDFcases/sharoncases.pdf
St.Paul City Council is out of Control, Spending Money We do not have,
Disparate Impact vs. Citizenery. Implement Canons of Construction to eliminate Law Suits. SHARON: Accountable,Accessible,Advocate,must expose Major Fidicuary Corruption,Complicity, Software Glitches, Consolidate All City and CountyServices,Abolish City and County Attorneys, have 10 District Attorneys answerable to AG, Term Limits, Stop Spending, Abolish Excessive Consumption and ROW Fees VIA Theft,Trespass,Treason triggering 5th Amendment "takings" without Just Compensation.
Expose the Ponzi Schemes of 1,412 Vacant Bldgs, http://www.ci.stpaul.mn.us/index.aspx?NID=2272 Stealing Sharons Car, with Disabled License,Trailer,Propertys via False Statements of DSI Inspectors Joel Essling,Paula Seeley et al_ Subsidys_Forgivable Loans to the Rich Corporations on the backs of Homeowners must estopp. Shuting of Sharons Water "taking" Homestead Credits is Bizzare.
Suspending Sharon after She Filed her 1/2 Million Claim the Reprisals are Bizzare. The Judge from Hell ie: Kathleen Gearin in her Official and Personal Capacity on the SCAP triggering the Murder of Sharons 2nd Husband Cpl Jim Anderson News for Judge from Hell Kathleen Gearin. http://www.caught.net/caught/crime.htm
4. Please list any endorsements you have received:
5. What is the biggest challenge facing your ward and how would you propose addressing it?
6. What is the biggest challenge facing the City of Saint Paul and how would you propose addressing it?
7. If you are elected, what would be your top three priorities?
8. What role should the City play in attracting and retaining jobs?
9. Do you support tax incentives for businesses that create jobs in Saint Paul?
10. Of all the different services provided by City government, what do you believe are the most essential?
11. What new services should the City provide?
12. What services currently provided by the City should be reduced or eliminated?
13. The City of Saint Paul depends on Local Government Aid (LGA) from the State of Minnesota to balance the local budget. It is likely the amount of LGA the city receives will be further reduced, directly impacting the City of Saint Paul budget. How would you propose to address this shortfall in the City budget if LGA payments to Saint Paul are significantly reduced or even eliminated?
14. How do you view the current business environment in Saint Paul? What changes would you like to see to improve it?
15. Do you support the plan to build a regional ballpark in Lowertown? Why or why not?
16. Do you support the current plan that would build a new Minnesota Vikings Stadium on the site of the former Twin Cities Army Ammunition Plant (TCAAP) in Arden Hills? Why or why not?
17. What should be done to address the impact the Central Corridor Light Rail Transit (CCLRT) and its construction is having on local businesses and the community?
18. Many communities and government entities in the East Metro work together to provide services more efficiently and cost effectively (See Shared Services Survey attached to original Questionnaire email). Do you believe that Saint Paul uses these types of partnerships appropriately? Are there any specific areas where you think additional sharing of services should be used or studied?