Please track the above Quo Warranto 4 Minn. Budget Mess
LGA MN Miracle is not MN Malpractice
Vote Sharon Anderson Ward 2 St.Paul City Council
St. Paul City Council Ward 2
- Biographical Information
- Why are you seeking this office? www.sharon4anderson.org
- www.sharon4council.blogspot.com http://forums.e-democracy.org/groups/stpaul-issues/files/f/1679-2007-08T193758Z/5Jul07RatAssLegal_22.pdfSharon Anderson: Implementing e-commerce4citizenery's "dueprocess" www.sharon4anderson.org www.sharon4council.blogspot.com www.taxthemax.blogspot.com http://forums.e-democracy.org/groups/stpaul-issues/files/f/1679-2007-07-08T193758Z/5Jul07RatAssLegal_22.pdf Seeking Office to expose the Ponzi Scheme of the Citys "takings" of Private Homestead and Commercial Propertys via Bogus Code Enforcement. 5th Amend "takings" Abolish the Legislative Hearing Officer quasi Judicial ie: Marcia Moermond as Simulating Legal Process's complicity with the Mayors DSI Employees.
2. Budget_Duplication and Delegation of Jurisdiction/Authority, Eliminate Legislative Hearing Officer as its grown out of Control. The City mushttp://www.angelfire.com/planet/andersonadvocates/PDFedem2006/file4.pdf a. Sharon is Sick of Government of,by,4, Lawyers bleeding the Public techinally exploiting the Seniors,Disabled,Vunerable Scare Tactics.
- What do you consider to be the most pressing problem(s) facing St. Paul?
- http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/andersonadvocates/2006water/PDFcases/sharoncases.pdf Sharon Anderson: Citys Complicity with DSI vs. Citizenery to Harass via Bogus Code Compliance re: Paula Seeley and Joel Essling are out of Control. Excessive Consumption without Long Form Complaints mandate Abolish DSI in its Entiretiry. City's Ponzi Scheme Disparate Impact_Treatment evicting Tenants who Trash Propertys, then Condemning_Demo or Selling to their Friends for Low Sale's. Kathy Lantry's Larceny to appoint_Delegating the City Authority/Jurisdiction to Marcia Mormand Legislative hearing Officer to the demise of the Homeowner's specifically Elderly Women,Disabled, for the Citys Pecuniary Greed. To issue Forgivable Loans must estopp. Currently 1,400 vacant buildings CashCow Loss TaxBase is contrary to Public Policy, http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/andersonadvocates/2006water/PDFcases/sharoncases.pdf
- What policies would you promote to address cuts in state aid, i.e. LGA?
c. Combine Police,Fire with Sheriff have 1 dept, Eliminate all City and County Attorneys, in all 87 Countys, Have 10 District Attorneys answerable to the www.ag.state.mn.us and not to the Judges.
FURTHER AFFIANT SAYETH NOT AT THIS TIME EXCEPT SHARON IS SEEKING IMPEACHMENTS and to Abolish TaxCourt,OAH Executive Branch SCAP PANEL WHICH JUDGE GEARIN AND JUDGE JOANNE SMITH CHAIR. www.lufsky.blogspot.com,
I am running to bring a new style of leadership to city hall: based on responsiveness and the active cultivation of citizen problem-solvers. My vision for Saint Paul is one in which every single resident is engaged in making the city a better place to live.
By running with the Green Party I also hope to build a stronger voice for progressive issues in city politics, and ranked choice voting will allow citizens to vote for those candidates without any fear.
2) The lack of affordable, healthy food for neighborhoods. Saint Paul has a number of "food deserts", and we should be rebuilding our local food infrastructure. That includes devoting unused greenspace to urban agriculture, investing in local food processing resources, and creating a city-wide food distribution network through existing stores and additional co-ops/markets.
3) The lack of support for district councils and neighborhood community groups. District councils serve a critical role in St. Paul neighborhoods, but they are underfunded and ignored by their elected representatives. They need the resources required to attract and retain excellent staff, and a stronger voice representing them at the city council.
Saint Paul also has a unique role in Minnesota of providing land and infrastructure for state and county government. Because this property is tax exempt, it reduces the overall tax base of the city and shifts the burden to local businesses and residents. If the state is going to continue taking significant tax revenue from the city of Saint Paul, but will no longer return it in the form of local government aid, then I think we should take another look at that relationship and find ways for Saint Paul to be directly compensated for that loss in potential property tax revenue.